Wednesday, October 6, 2010

No Mas

I've decided to call it quits with this whole "All or Nothing" bit. I'm still (barely) profitable, but why keep playing when I can do so much better (and have much more fun) playing tournaments? I can generate more profits playing tourneys without considering the bonus than I am getting now overall. I have until December to generate more bonus; I should grind out some more bonus cash between now and then by just doing my regular thing.

The whole thing is frustrating me, because it really should be working much better than it is. I just seem to be majorly unlucky. Last night I lost 3 coin flips with AK and ran into two AA's, but what really hurts is when I get it in with QQ against 77 and villain flops a 7. After all of that, I was only down 2 buyins. So, obviously even with a downswing that bad, on average I should be showing signifcant gains. I'm just not seeing it.

I cannot wait to get back to the games I am good at and actually ENJOY!!!

No comments: