Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Forum Run - Into a Wall

The Forum Run is not going so well, for me and for everyone else. Some of the people have blown the entire $20. I haven't been that bad, but close to it: I've only managed a third place finish in a 9 man SNG for $3.60. Hoping this will turn around soon.

UPDATE: Slightly happier news. As I was posting, I managed to place 2nd in a $2.25 9 man SNG. I'm a little disappointed because I could have won, but my opponent just could not miss the flop at all. Still, second is better than fourth or worse.

This pulls me to -$3.30 total for my run so far, running even in the SNGs I played in. I'm going to adjust to play less MTTs and more games that I am more inclined towards succeeding in (SNGs, satellites, etc.). I still think I can make a profit in this, or at least come close to breaking even.

1 comment:

Mike said...

I saw your blog link on the Full Tilt Forum. I'll be following your blog. GL.

Mike