Saturday, December 25, 2010

A New Team

I joined up with a "Forum Weekly Run" the other day. It involves 10 players on the Full Tilt forums agreeing to play $20 worth of tournaments. We are then going to pool all of our winnings and distribute them amongst each other evenly. The thread at the FTP forums can be found here.

I'm very psyched about this. I have a plan for my $20 already made up:
4 $2.25 9-man SNG ($9)
3 $3.30 90-man Turbo KO ($9.90)
1 $1.10 90-man DS ($1.10)
I set up a nice spreadsheet to track my progress. I may be able to squeeze in a game or two tomorrow before I head to work (I'm on the midnight shift this weekend, then heading out of town to visit family), but I might not be able to. I'll end up getting most of my games in during the week.

I'd like to wish a Merry Christmas to all of my readers. Happy Holidays!!!

No comments: