Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's Almost Time

I've set Jan. 1, 2011 as my "real poker only" date. Up until now, I've been playing a mix of real and play money - real poker when I'm in the mood & feeling good, play when I just want to screw around and have fun. But after the new year, no more play money for me.

I'm also going to be keeping track of every session I play, via Google Documents. I only wish I've been keeping track the past month or so... I've been doing pretty well playing Badugi - I've played almost every other night for the past two weeks during my dinner break at work, and not one losing session yet! It's a shame it's only micros. If only I can get a BAP going... hmmmm.....

Well, anyways, I'm very excited. Knowing how things usually go, I'll be doomswitched for the first two weeks of January and I'll get really upset and discouraged. But no matter... I'm sticking with this. I love to play poker so much, and I realize that even though I am having fun, I am wasting so much time doing play money. I think I'm good enough that even when I'm just having fun, I can be making a profit. Who knows? Maybe when I'm just in the mood for fun I'll be less stressed and be more on my game!

No comments: