Sunday, February 6, 2011

Breaking Even

I've been playing a mix of things lately, mostly 45-mans and some sattys thrown in. I'm really starting to like the 45s. They are half the cost of the 9-man SNGs and they don't take as much run-good luck as the 90-man tourneys. The payout is nice for winning, and it doesn't seem to terribly hard to cash in it.

The past few weeks I've been able to run pretty much even, despite the fact that I've been catching some tough hits. I even got past the bubble in a 45-man in fairly decent place (3/6), but I also only had about 12BB left so I needed some luck... and of course didn't get it. Got crippled when I shoved A8 into BB's AK, then QJo < QTs when my opponent flushed out.

The rest of my BAP investments will be coming back soon, so I will be starting the spreadsheet soon. I think I can keep my new outlook going and worry about the fun more than the funds, and still keep records at the same time.

No comments: