Thursday, May 19, 2011

Not Quite a Piece of Cake

Well, I tried my hardest to sign up at Carbon Poker, but the website was having issues. So, instead, I signed up at another Merge skin site - RPM Poker. Got my new account, everything finally works, I go to make my deposit and get my rakeback account...

Sorry, Merge gaming cannot accept deposits from residents in your state.

WTF?!?!?!?

It was hard enough finding a site to accept money from U.S. players, now I have to worry about specific states?

So that idea went out the window, and I wandered over to Cake Poker. Cake accepted my deposit and my rakeback account is set up, so I guess Cake will be my temporary home until Full Tilt gets back in business for U.S. players. I'm looking to get started playing again soon... I miss it!!!

No comments: