Sunday, May 8, 2011

Deadline 5/31

Well, looks like my decision has been made for me, in a way. I've been toying around with playing at Carbon Poker, and I like the way the site plays. I'm comfortable with the interface, and - although it's still not as nice as Full Tilt - I can definitely get used to it over time. So I think I'm going to move my money there and play at Carbon Poker for the time being (until Full Tilt gets its stuff straightened out).

However...

If I want to get rakeback at Carbon Poker - which, of course, I do - I need to make a deposit NOW. Carbon Poker is no longer offering rakeback to new player deposits after May 31, probably due to the influx of U.S. players flocking to the site. So the plan is to withdraw my funds from Full Tilt, hope that it gets into my bank account in time, and deposit it at Carbon. Even if it doesn't ge from Full Tilt to my bank in time, I have a big enough cushion to "loan" myself the money until the withdraw gets processed.

I just hope I can make the deposit. I've heard people having issues with depositing, but other people have had no problems. I guess I will find out soon enough!

No comments: