Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Silver Lining

Well, the good news is that Full Tilt says that my money is safe, and I can withdraw it anytime I want to. The question is whether or not I want to. If I take it out and U.S. players are allowed back to the real money tables, will it be a hassle to get the money back in? I think, since I've never been really hurting to have my hands on that money, that I will leave the money in my account just in case something happens.

Speaking of my bankroll... after getting my funds back from my most recent BAP, my BR is now big enough to jump up to the $3 MTTs (if I were allowed to play them, of course). BAP investments are easily the most profitable portion of my poker game - check out my spreadsheet. It's absurd! I'll have to check if I can send money transfers. If I can, perhaps investing in BAPs will keep my BR growing even during this hiatus.

I am grateful for one thing: I had enough time to grind my NL cash stats back into the green before the whole thing went down.

No comments: