Saturday, June 4, 2011

Irritated

The Cake Poker cash games are annoying to me. After playing cash in Rush Poker on Full Tilt for so long, everything seems slow in comparison. However, CP's games seem to run even slower than a normal ring game at Tilt. Maybe it's my netbook not possessing the processing speed or whatever, but playing during my meal breaks at work is irritating me a little bit.

Last night, I spent my meal break playing at two 4nl cash tables. I found myself getting bored and making plays I wouldn't normally make just for the sake of having something to do. I ended up -1/4 BI... no big deal, but obviously a product of my boredom.

To make sure I keep the fun in poker, I will most likely allow myself to get into some play money games while at work. I will save the real money games for when I have time at home to play. I'll be sticking with the SNGs (which hold my attention much better than the slow cash games), or maybe the cash games will run better on my home computer. Either way, I'm trying to cut down on my restlessness and have some fun!

No comments: